Friday, February 27, 2009

Do these people get anyone to proof their articles?

Being a Christian and well schooled in science, I cannot say I see any leg to stand on for someone arguing the point that life "evolved" from a series of completely random accidents.

Someone just try to argue that the complexity of this is from random chance:





But I digress, let me get to the real reason for this post...

It just makes me shake my head when "evolution" scientists in their own interview inadvertently admit that God setup the process.

Read this article in its entirety. Can you spot the admission? Highlight below for the money-quote.
"It's evolving. It's doing what we designed it to do," said Benner, a biochemist with the Gainesville, Fla.-based Foundation for Applied Molecular Evolution.
All these guys are doing is proving that someone HAD to have setup the experiment. This is a perfect example of Romans 1:19-23.

No comments: